Discount Coupon Sender TOS
Thank you for using Discount Coupon Sender & it’s services and/or its subsidiaries and affiliates all are operated by ConstaCloud (referred to as “ConstaCloud”, “we”, “our”, or “us”). Please review these Terms of Service (“Agreement”) in details. This Terms of Service is a legal agreement between you and ConstaCloud. By accepting electronically (for example, clicking “I Agree”), accessing or using the Services, you agree to these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to this Agreement, then you should not use this Services.
Charges & Payments
Services offered on a payment or on Monthly/Yearly subscription basis, the following terms apply, unless ConstaCloud or its vendor(s) notifies you otherwise in writing. This Agreement also incorporates by reference and includes program ordering and payment terms provided to you on the website for the Services.
- Payments will be billed to you by ConstaCloud and/or its vendor(s) in USD , US DOLLARS, or other currencies which may be made available as shown in the product ordering and subscription terms, and your account will be debited when you subscribe and provide your payment information, as mentioned in the program ordering or payment terms on the website for the Services.
- You must pay with one of the following.
- A valid credit card acceptable to ConstaCloud and/or its vendor(s);
- A valid Paypal account acceptable to ConstaCloud and/or its vendor(s);
- In countries where accepted by ConstaCloud, sufficient funds in a checking or savings account to cover an electronic debit of the payment due;
- By another payment option ConstaCloud and/or its vendor(s) provides to you in writing.
- If your payment & signup information is not current, upto date and complete and you do not notify us promptly when such information changes, we may suspend or terminate your account and refuse any use of the Services.
- If you do not notify us of updates to your payment method (e.g., credit card expiration date), to avoid interruption of your service, ConstaCloud and/or its vendor(s) may update method supported by your card provider (e.g., updater services, recurring billing programs, etc.) to try to update your payment information, and you authorize us to continue billing your account with the updated information that we obtain.
- ConstaCloud and/or its vendor(s) will automatically renew your monthly, quarterly, or annual Services at the current rates, unless the Services are cancelled or terminated under this Agreement.
- Additional cancellation or renewal terms may be provided to you on the website for the Services.
- All authorized refunds will be made in the original form of payment to ConstaCloud or its vendor(s).
Pricing & Plans Updates
ConstaCloud, in its sole discretion and at any time, can modify the plans & pricing for any of their services. Any pricing update will become effective at the end of the current Billing Cycle.
ConstaCloud will provide you with a prior notice of any change in plans & pricing to give you a chance to stop your Subscription before such change becomes effective.
Your continued use of the Service after the Plans & pricing updates comes into effect constitutes your agreement to pay the modified Subscription fee amount.
Some refund requests for any plans might be considered by ConstaCloud depending on the case & can be alotted in sole discretion of ConstaCloud.
You are responsible for use of the Services of ConstaCloud and for any Content you provide, including compliance with applicable rules, laws, apropriateness, reliability and regulations. You should only provide Content that you think you are comfortable sharing with others.
You retain your rights to any and all Content you submit, post or display on or through the Services of ConstaCloud . By submitting, posting or displaying Content on or through the Services of ConstaCloud, you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display and distribute such Content in any and all media or distribution methods.
While creating account with us , you need to make sure that you provide us with complete ,accurate & latest information. If you fail to do so it will
be considered as a breach of Terms, that can result in termination of your account that you created on our platform.
You need to make sure to keep safe your password & you are soley responsible for safeguarding it . You agree that you are not going to disclose your password to
any third party. You must let us know if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account or of any breach of security
Intellectual Property Copyright
The contents & Services offered by Discount CouponSender are property of ConstaCloud & are protected by Copyright laws of India & Foreign countries.
Any contents or services provided by us can not be used or distributed at any other website or place without prior written consent of ConstaCloud.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Contents & Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by ConstaCloud.
ConstaCloud don’t take any responsibility for the loss caused by use of any other services linked to our website.
Termination of your account
upon termination of your account your access to all our services ceases immediately.
Limitation Of Liability
THE CONSTACLOUD ENTITIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS OR REVENUES, WHETHER INCURRED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, OR ANY LOSS OF DATA, USE, GOOD-WILL, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, RESULTING FROM
(i) YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICES;
(ii) ANY CONDUCT OR CONTENT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD PARTIES;
(iii) ANY CONTENT OBTAINED FROM THE SERVICES; OR
(iv) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, USE OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR CONTENT. THE LIMITATIONS OF THIS SUBSECTION SHALL APPLY TO ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, STATUTE, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE CONSTACLOUD ENTITIES HAVE BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGE, AND EVEN IF A REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
The Services of Discount Coupon Sender are Available “AS-IS”
Your can access to and use of the Services or any Content are at your own risk. By agreeing with this TOS
You understand and agree that the Services are provided to you on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis.
The “CONSTACLOUD” refers to CONSTACLOUD, its affiliates, parents, officers, related companies, directors, employees, agents, representatives and partners.
Without limiting the foregoing, to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, THE TWITTER ENTITIES DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS,
WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
The CONSTACLOUD Entities make no warranty or representation and disclaim all responsibility and liability for:
- Whether the Services will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure, or error-free basis.
No advice or information,whether oral or written, obtained from the CONSTACLOUD Entities or through the Services, will create any warranty or
representation not expressly made herein.
- the completeness, accuracy, availability, timeliness, security or reliability of the Services;
- any harm to your computer system, loss of data, or other harm that results from your access to or use of the Services or any Content;
- the deletion of, or the failure to store or to transmit, any Content and other communications maintained by the Services; and
This Terms, and any dispute arising out of the Discount Coupon Sender, shall be governed by laws of India
If CONSTACLOUD fail to enforce any provision or rights of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights.
If a provision is found unenforceable, the remaining provisions of the Terms will remain in full effect and an enforceable term will be substituted reflecting our intent as closely as possible.
CONSTACLOUD may revise these Terms from time to time to better reflect new regulatory requirement or changes in laws or updates,enhancements in our services . You will get informed at least 30 days before by E-mail. If you want to cancel you can cancel your account & we may provide refund where applicable. If you continue to use our services then you are bound to agree to our revised TOS.
You can contact us if you have any further questions regarding our TOS at firstname.lastname@example.org